Monday, January 14, 2008

How Theater Failed America

How Theater Failed America
Directed by Jean-Michele Gregory

Mike Daisey is quick to answer this deep question.
I felt he really reached this the audience. He educated and entertained me for nearly an hour and half and that seemed to fly by.
I was laughing one minute and getting goosebumps the next.
His personal stories of his past I found to be most interesting. Also, I loved hearing about his struggles to work on his “Theatre on the Pond” after working at Monmouth doing summer stock.
Daisey a true monologist able to keep us at the edge of our seats. Wanting more of his thoughts of what theatre/America/himself have done wrong and what they are doing now.

You will have to find him in Seattle or go to Joe’s Pub to see him perform if you did not make it into this sold out show!
mikedaisey.com

Posted by Wilson from Portland. Oregon.

No comments: