Thursday, January 10, 2008

I want to be a Superamas

Big, 3rd Episode (happy/end) by Superamas opened at The Kitchen last night.
It has me up late thinking about time, words, music, and how I look art in the world around me.
How often I repeat a scene in my head or how things play out. So many times I have or haven't said the right thing at the right time.
I knew some music I heard tonight but never quite this special. Visually, I loved what I was seeing and wanted to see it again and again. And some I did. Each of the performers amazed me in their own way.
From the modest opening song to the journey I went on-they had me wanting more. Even now I have this craving. The video footage and effects really got me excited but also loved the natural beauty of the woman in the locker room. And yes the women with their "Sex in the City" conversation. I am seeing this show again. I want to see their other works too. check out superamas.com and arrive to the show early ! I want to be a Superamas!

Posted by Wilson from Portland, Oregon.

No comments: